Estate Planning for Federal Employees
February 26, 2018
7:00 PM – 8:30 PM Eastern Standard Time
Register with your low-side email address or your personal email. This event will take place on Monday, February 26, from 7-8:30 PM EST. You are encouraged to participate from home and have your spouse or significant other join in on the event.
An Overview of Estate Planning:
- Lifetime Documents and Issues
- Powers of Attorney
- Health Care Directives
- Temporary Guardianship
- HIPAA Authorization Forms
- Transfer of Assets Other than by Probate or Trusts
- Joint Ownership
- Transfer on Death by Beneficiary Designations
- Beneficiary Designations
- Testamentary Planning
- Wills and Probate
- Revocable Living Trusts
- Death Taxes
- You will be asked to provide your name, email address (low side or personal one), and state of residence.
Please enter your email address correctly so you will receive the links and handouts for the training.
- You must have speakers or headphones connected to your computer. All audio will be through your computer, there is no phone bridge for the audience.
- One day prior to the webinar, you will receive an email from NITP with the link for the event and the handout attached, which you may print for resource materials and note-taking purposes. This link for the training is also the link for the recorded event, so you can participate in this training even if you are not able to attend the live webinar.
- Recorded webinars may be viewed and reviewed for 90 days after the event airs.