Federal Benefits Specialist
National Institute of Transition Planning, Inc. (NITP) is the trusted source for Federal benefits, financial and pre-retirement planning. We have been in business since 1984 and have trained over 600,000 Federal employees.
Our mission is to educate Federal employees and enable them to make informed and sound decisions about their financial futures and retirement options. Our courses are designed for Federal employees at all career stages: Early, Mid-Career and Pre-Retirement.
NITP, Inc. has a need for a Federal Benefits Instructor to address the follow topics:
- FERS Retirement Benefits and Options
- Minimum Age and Service Requirements
- Creditable Service
- Deposits and Redeposits
- Calculation of the Basic Retirement Benefit
- Disability Retirement
- Survivor Benefits
- Retirement Processing
- Federal Insurances – FEHB, Medicare Parts A&B, FEGLI, LTCIP, FSAs
- Social Security and Medicare – Qualification, calculation and claiming strategies
- Thrift Savings Plan Contributions
- Must possess a comprehensive knowledge of the 3-tiered FERS program.
- Experience in public speaking to small and large groups of Federal workers, either virtually or live.
- Demonstrate the ability to convey information via professional and interesting format to adult learners.
This is a Contractor position.
Please submit resume in confidence to email@example.com