Free Monthly Webinar Series
How Much Do I Need to Save for Retirement?
Thursday, March 8, 2018 at 2:00 PM ET
Featured Presenter: Karen Schaeffer, Certified Financial Planner®
Is it really possible to know you’ve saved enough for retirement when retirement could last for several decades? Join Karen Schaeffer, CFP® to learn how financial planners guide their clients to and through rewarding golden years.
Participants will learn:
- Reasonable spending rates
- Tips for anticipating expenses that change in retirement
- Trends in part time work for retirees
- Pros and cons of prepaying mortgages
- Whether or not a reverse mortgage is a good option
- The impact of relocation and other housing considerations
- When to rethink investment allocation decisions
- Strategies for spending, including Required Minimum Distributions