Free Monthly Webinar Series
Roth vs. Traditional IRA - Which to Use for Saving for Retirement
Date: Thursday, March 14, 2019 at 2:00 PM ET
Featured Presenter: Joel Cundick, Certified Financial Planner®
Join Joel Cundick, CFP® as he answers the following questions:
- What are the characteristics of Roth and traditional tax-deferred retirement savings?
- What limits would prevent you from contributing to either?
- How does contributing to a Roth or Traditional IRA affect your tax return?
- What are the tax differences at the time of withdrawal between a Roth IRA and Traditional IRA?
- How does the Roth/Traditional decision apply to the Thrift Savings Plan?
- How are spouses and children’s tax situations affected by inheriting Roth or Traditional IRA accounts?
- Should you consider an IRA in addition to your savings with the Thrift Savings Plan?