Coming Up on ForYourBenefit
Host Bob Leins, CPA® welcomes Joel Cundick, CFP®. All good financial plans start with clear goals.
- What are the critical elements of a well-articulated goal?
- What are time horizons, and how are they appropriately incorporated into good planning?
- How can time horizons naturally point to appropriate investment strategies?
- How can Federal employees use time horizons to retirement to properly allocate their TSP accounts?
- Are rules of thumb the best way to evaluate where you stand on saving for retirement, or is there a better approach?
For questions or comments, email us in advance at ForYourBenefit@nitpinc.com
A Look Ahead
April 26, 2021: Host Bob Leins, CPA® welcomes Brian Kurrus, CFP®
Most Recent Past Shows
These and previous episodes are available on-demand.
April 12, 2021: TSP Update from the Experts, with Kim Weaver, Director, External Affairs, and Jim Courtney, Director of the Office of Communications and Education, Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board
April 5, 2021: Kickoff to Financial Literacy Month, with Ray Kirk, Ph.D., Federal Benefits Specialist
March 29, 2021: Understanding the Medicare Program, with David Santana from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
March 22, 2021: Social Security FAQs, with David Melton, Public Affairs Specialist, Social Security Administration
Or, if you prefer, listen on your own schedule -- podcasts are available 24/7. Subscribe by clicking the graphic above.
ForYourBenefit , NITP’s weekly radio program, presents information and strategies to help the Federal worker plan and navigate the unique issues of each career stage. Join us each week as our guests discuss topics of interest including Federal benefits, financial planning/literacy, retirement concerns, FEHB Open Season, the Thrift Savings Plan, and much more.