Coming Up on ForYourBenefit
Host Bob Leins, CPA® welcomes to the studio, Mr. David Santana from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- Medicare Open Enrollment Period and FEHB Open Season is approaching—Are you open to something better?
- Social Security offices are closed for in-person appointments—Find out the different ways to enroll in Medicare
- Understand your Medicare coverage choices to maximize your benefits
- Evaluate the cost of enrolling in Medicare and premium payments
- Summarize the choices to make an informed Medicare enrollment decision
Out of concern for everyone’s safety, the host and guest will hold this discussion from remote locations.
For questions or comments, email us in advance at ForYourBenefit@nitpinc.com
A Look Ahead
October 5, 2020: Bob Leins, CPA® welcomes Kathy Lavinder, Founder of Security & Investigative Placement Consultants, to talk about online job searching
Most Recent Past Shows
These and previous episodes are available on-demand.
September 21, 2020: The Importance of a Healthy Lifestyle for Boosting Your Immune System, with Kari Utz-Wolsky, Nutrition and Conditioning Specialist, CFT, SPN, SSC (ISSA)
September 14, 2020: What to Know About Life Insurance - During the Pandemic and Beyond, with M. Shane Canfield, CEO, WAEPA, and Scott Berlin, Senior Vice President of the Group Membership Association Division at New York Life Insurance Company
September 7, 2020: Best Dates to Retire, with Tammy Flanagan, Senior Benefits Director at NITP
August 31, 2020: Getting to Go: Focus Points for a Federal Retirement, with Maureen Wilkin, Federal Benefits Specialist
Or, if you prefer, listen on your own schedule -- podcasts are available 24/7. Subscribe by clicking the graphic above.
ForYourBenefit , NITP’s weekly radio program, presents information and strategies to help the Federal worker plan and navigate the unique issues of each career stage. Join us each week as our guests discuss topics of interest including Federal benefits, financial planning/literacy, retirement concerns, FEHB Open Season, the Thrift Savings Plan, and much more.