The National Leader in Federal Pre-Retirement and Benefits Training Since 1984
NITP offers training seminars on Federal Benefits, Financial Planning, Thrift Savings Plan Options/Investments for employees at all stages of their Federal careers: Early-Career Employees, Mid-Career Employees, and Pre-Retirement Employees.
The seminars address the Federal Employees Retirement System (FERS), the Civil Service Retirement System (CSRS) as well as the special retirement provision for law enforcement officers, firefighters, and air traffic controllers, when applicable.
We work with your HR/Training Officers to produce the seminar that meets your Federal Agency needs. In addition to Federal Benefits and Financial Planning, available topics include (but not limited to): Income Tax Planning, Estate Planning, Lifetime Health and Fitness, and Transition to Retirement. We provide classroom instruction, as well as a number of distance learning options. Contact us for more information on topics and modes used to deliver seminars and webinars.
NITP Free Monthly Webinar Series
TSP Retirement Income Strategies
Date: Thursday, December 12, 2019 at 2:00 PM ET
Featured Presenter: Brian Kurrus, CFP®
About the webinar
Join Brian Kurrus, Certified Financial Planner®, on behalf of National Institute of Transition Planning as he provides valuable information regarding your TSP including:
- Which accounts should you access first? Reviewing tax and other considerations for accessing savings, non-retirement accounts, traditional TSP/IRAs and Roth TSP/IRAs
- Determining a safe withdrawal rate considering your expenses, lifestyle, inflation, the 4% rule, and gap between income and expenses
- When to change your asset allocation
- Taking required minimum distributions
- Creating guaranteed income in retirement
- Should you move your TSP to an IRA?