- ABOUT US
- HR/TRAINING OFFICERS
- Course Outlines
- Additional Resources
- FEDERAL EMPLOYEES
- CONTACT US
Understand How to Get the Most Out of Social Security
Thursday, February 11, 2016 2 PM EDT
Click here to register for this event.
Bob Braunstein, Federal Benefits Specialist
Bob Leins, CPA
ALL Federal Employees
How to Qualify for Social Security
Which is right for you?
• Early Benefit (Reduced Benefit)
• Regular Benefit (at full retirement age)
• Enhanced Benefit (waiting until after your full retirement age or until age 70)
What are some key strategies for maximizing a benefit:
• What you can still do.
• What will be off the table?
• What may change for future beneficiaries and why?