JANUARY 5, 2015
Roth IRA Conversions
Join the For Your Benefit hosts, Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan, as they have their yearly discussion:
“A Practical Guide to Roth IRA Conversions”
Click here for the handout.
Click here to listen to the archived show.
Subjects will Include:
- The Voluntary Contribution Program
- What does it mean and how does it work?
- Brief History of Traditional and Roth IRAs
- Ability to “Contribute” Directly to Either Type of IRA
- Transfer or Rollover to a ROTH IRA
- Why considering doing this?
There is an informative handout that accompanies this program available at the nitpinc.com website. Follow this link to the show listing and to download the handout from our website.
If you have questions are this, please email them in advance to ForYourBenefit@nitpinc.com or call into the show once the phone lines are open, 202-465-3080. However, given the subject there may be a time constraint.