Coming Up on ForYourBenefit
Host Bob Leins welcomes Mike Townshend, retirement and aging authority. With the New Year coming, now is a good time for a self-assessment. What might this include?
Today’s discussion will focus on:
- What knowledge and skills will I need for the next two years of your career? How can I best obtain these?
- I am a year closer to my retirement, are my plans on track?
- What futures hold for my office and my agency and how will this affect me? How can I be prepared?
- Do I want to explore another career path? Will this add to my enjoyment and longevity? How can I make this happen without harming what I am already doing?
- I am already retired, what may happen this coming year that will affect my needs? How I can I plan?
- Am I happy? Do I want to relocate? How is my money situation?
Join Mike in a heartfelt approach on looking at back at 2017 and looking ahead to 2018.
For questions or comments, email us in advance at ForYourBenefit@nitpinc.com
A Look Ahead
December 25, 2017: "Healthy for the Holidays"
Most Recent Past Shows
December 11, 2017: "Healthy for the Holidays"
December 4, 2017: "Open Season with Kaiser Permanente"
November 27, 2017: "The Consumer Checkbook’s Guide and FEHBP Open Season" with Walton Francis
November 20, 2017: "Open Season with VSP Vision Care Federal Plans and Dominion National Dental Plans"
Or, if you prefer, listen on your own schedule -- all shows are archived and available 24/7.
ForYourBenefit is NITP’s weekly radio show which features information and discussion on topics of interest to the Federal employee, including Federal Benefits, financial and retirement planning, and other issues.
Guests and topics change weekly – In 2017, our guests will help you plan and navigate through retirement issues and concerns.